LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (prop)     13 October 2022

Documents of case 1 to use in case 2

Dear Panelist,

There is a case "No. 1" and a counter case "No.2". Both are police case. Both cases were transferred to one court u/s 410 CrPC.

In case "No. 1", IO has filed some documents with his police report.


How and Under which section documents filed in case "No.1" can be brought on-record and used in case "No.2" ?



 2 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     15 October 2022

Certifed copies of documents from one case can be filed in other case.

For more detailed discussion kindly call at 9717985984--Advocate Vishal Garg

sunil (prop)     15 October 2022

Respected Shri Vishal,

Magistrate Court is not supplyng certified copy of photocopy (xerox copy) of documents annexed with police report (PR).

Any provision under CrPC to bring On-Record or Call for records from other case file?

With Regards


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register