LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sreekanth polaka (Engineer)     09 January 2012

Documents needed to buy site after owner expiry


I am planning to buy site from owner and the property is in the name of hima nd his wife.

khatha for the site is on his name.

suddebly he expired, he has one daughter and one son.

what the documents i need to buy this property.

how should i prepare sale deed. (who will be seller).


 2 Replies


in the above circumstance, only the legal hier can prepare the sale deed subjected to certain terms and conditions.

feel free to call me for further details.

Manoj kumar,
Ph: 09310443650

Sailesh Sarmah (Advocate)     09 January 2012

As Adv. Manoj has said - A Legal Heir can execute the sale deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query