dlsa lokadalat

Dear helping hands,

I had filed 498a case 4 months back , till now charge sheet has not been filed and 1 month back DV case has been registered against my husband and that is also not filed in court till now ,at first in DV(Sakhi One stop centre) my husband agreed his problem and he told that he is not willing to continue marriage life further, and he told he is ready for settlement.I asked I want my stridhan back he told he is ready to give stridhan back . SOSC department councillors asked to provide alimony he told he will not give alimony but ready to give stridhan he told. Both of us agreed for that and SOSC councillors told so and so date is the agreement on that day you should both sign on agreement and then apply for mutual divorce. They had taken written from both of us I mean from me and from my husband that we are going to separate and get stridhan back .
my husband in that letter he wrote he is ready to give stridhan back and he signed in the paper. but on the day of agreement he not came and SOSC councillors called him through phone, he told that he is not coming for agreement . He is ready for settlement but his lawyer is not accepting to settle the case through (SOSC) DVC Department. like this they had done 3 times they are saying the matter is settled and on the day of agreement they are not coming and escaping. I lost my life, my happiness everything . My parents are being old and my mom is a patient , can I approach DLSA for settlement ? Please give suggestion.

Thank you.

For now you can follow up the caes you have filed. Just file an application for Maintenance and if you want divorce you need to file for that, just don't accept any settlement with your property (sitridhan) adn you can demand alimony too. Just need to have some good lawyer.

Total likes : 1 times


OK sir thank u



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x