divorce within 6 months of marriage


I am taking divorce within 6 months of marriage. As per her parents suggestions because she doesn't like marriage and shewas not ready for the marriage and we never stayed together even for one hour. Can I officially go to police departments and get call history to prove that I am innocent in the last minute of divorce harsh conversations?

I mean her call history not mine.

You can try to collect all the evidence. Then submit it to the court. Court should accept that evidence of call recordings first.  That itself is doubt.  IT Act itsself many judges did not study.  Usually they will accept the call recording details and transcriptts (verbatim) but they will not consider it.  Even video recordings if you have they will accept it but will not consider it as evidence.


You will have to prove her voice is hers your voice is yours etc.

They will go for only one evidence whether she wants to live with you or not.

You instead of wasting time proving all this, getting all such records from telephony company simply purchase divorce by giving one time alimony to wife and save time and yourself from 20 years of self torture.  Court cannot give solution to your self created problems of marriage.

Total likes : 1 times


Agreed with Learned Counsel Sh. Martin S

Keep quiet don't give much explanation if she needs divorce don't attend the court don't engage advocate the court will giveexparty divorce. Be happy with out spending 1re u get rid off from her.
Retired employee.

Let elders mediate as it is arranged marriage and get divorce with mutual consent through family court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x