Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketaki chavan   06 May 2018

divorce process

hello sir/mam..
one of my cousin brother is suffering from mental harassment because of his divorce process.
he had done love marriage (intercaste) before 7yrs and he had a daughter child 3+ years old.
he wants to separate with his wife because she is not loval with him she had extra maridal affair with her gym partner.and she never respect my brother in any matter..she want only fiancal support from him. they daily fight in home..
my brother is applied for divorce with her in family court ..but she is not ready to give divorce her demand is 25 lackh and 1 flat in Pune if my brother gives all this to her then she will give divorce to him.
around 1 yr is gone in this process and he gets mentally harassed also ..and my brother want his child coustedy.please suggest me any act or rule or any suggestions which I help my brother.

Learning

7 Replies

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     07 May 2018

You should have collected enough evidence through detective agencies or so on her extra marital affair, maybe even now it could be possible.   Then the other process could be simple.

TGK REDDI   07 May 2018

Nothing peculiar in your case.   

Anyway law allows divorce.

Follow the advice of Shri D. Bhaskaran.

ketaki chavan   08 May 2018

but sir she is not ready for mutual divorce..we can't fulfill her demand.and we want divorce as early as possible..we gave her 1 offer of 15lackh.for mutual divorce but she said I vl think on it but I don't think so she will give positive response to us..
and Sir..she is living at my brother's flat 2bhk.with daughter and my brother staying with his frnd.from 1 yr..he is facing lots of problems.. every week she asking for Money..
how we will deal with such type of women..please tell us.

TGK REDDI   08 May 2018

Laws have made it difficult to deal with women.      And laws will make it more difficult to deal with women.     Why?

Men and women hate man; men and women pity woman.      Irrespective of guilt.       Again why?       Complexes are at work.

It's very difficult, if not impossible, to brainwash people.

Aren't I preaching in stead of offering legal advice?        Is advising barred in lawyersclubindia?        Am I the only member who advises?

These questions are not applicable to members who use unparliamentary words and intimidating words.       Intimidation is an offence.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : ketaki chavan
but sir she is not ready for mutual divorce..we can't fulfill her demand.and we want divorce as early as possible..we gave her 1 offer of 15lackh.for mutual divorce but she said I vl think on it but I don't think so she will give positive response to us..and Sir..she is living at my brother's flat 2bhk.with daughter and my brother staying with his frnd.from 1 yr..he is facing lots of problems.. every week she asking for Money..how we will deal with such type of women..please tell us.

Mard bano gandu nahi. Throw her out of the house first. Then take over the house. Change locks.  Feed local police station not to take complaint. etc.

ketaki chavan   19 May 2018

sir...what is mean by fastrack case

TGK REDDI   19 May 2018

There're fast track courts.     The case in a fast track court is a fast track case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register