LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJIV   24 October 2015

Divorce or What to do

Hi I stay with wife at her parents home for sometime now. Her parents are so much involved and interfere in our relations. And thats why I asked wife that you select anyone from your parents or me. If u want relations with them then let's we get separated. Or if u want me in life then leave your patents. Its because we are fighting ever since her parents are involved in our life. Her parents tell and teach her all bad about me and my family and so my wife dont talk or behave good with my family and so my family also thinks that I am changed after marriage and so my relations with my own blood relatives are also spoiling. We have a girl child also. But believer me there is not even 1% fault from my side. I just want her to decode final ans to select me or her family. So if it goes bad and if we go for divorce .. Would I will be liable for any alimony or to give her monthly money for her and girl child.. What if she goes for divorce and I don't say YES for divorce. And suppose if we stay separate during this time .. Then too I will have to pay monthly bills of her and baby girl.. In spite of she stay with her parents and they are upper middle class family. And suppose if we both get ready for it. Will I have to pay her in one time or every month for her and baby s expenses.. I love her and baby really so much but I don't want her family and parents interference AT ALL in our life. I strictly wants her to STOP with her parents if she wants to spend life with me. Can I tell the judge to order her parents to stay away only from our happy life. Can judge and court can order parents to stay away even if my wife wants to stay in touch with them.. I love my wife and baby so much and even after divorce also I wish to provide financial help to both of them BY HEART I want it.. b BUT just for knowledge suppose what if I don't want any relation and do not want to share any help to them just become she want her parents only and not me.. As per my condition to select anyone of me or parents.. Please advice what to do..

Learning

24 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 October 2015

I suggest you don't think about divorce, you will not get divorce so easily from the court, you have to give monthly maintenance to your wife if she is not earning handsome salary, and also maintenance for your daughter, beside this she can file criminal, dv and other cases on you, therefore its better for both of you set aside your ego sit together and sort out your problem amicably .

RAJIV   24 October 2015

And suppose I don't agree for divorce then court can force me for that kya just because she want divorce.. And suppose I am forced to give divorce then I will have to pay them expenses or not..

RAJIV   24 October 2015

And suppose if I give lump some amount in once for lifetime.. Then again in future she can claim for more maintainance or expenses for her and daughter or not. Suppose if I give her 5 lakhs for ex ha. It may be 1 lakh or 15 lakhs for ex. If I pay in once and if u want it as full n final settlement than can it b possible.. And ya she don't earns anything. But housewife.

RAJIV   24 October 2015

Laxmi Kant Joshi Sir thanks a lot.. I hope to get more advise K

A walk alone (-)     24 October 2015

You both should sit together and sort out problems. By directly saying chose any one it will only creates problem. As a boy can you chose any one your wife or your parents. Never same thing with her. You can slowy slowly convince her. Why you think for divorce? Think at least about your child and sit together and solve problem . Going legal will only ruin your life and your child. Court can never force any one to live together or divorce. If she apply you can contest her. But try not to move legal procedure it will only ruin lifes

RAJIV   24 October 2015

I agree. Even I also don't want divorce as I really love my wife n child. Both are really so innocent and my wife takes care of me like mother u know. But only problem is that I DONT WANT her mother in our life. My hatred towards her mother is greater than my love for my wife. I am so much fed up that I can leave my wife if she won't leave her mother .. I know I can't select anyone from my mom or wife and same applies for my wife. But her mother is like so much. I fought with her mother also n told her that get lost n don't ever indulge in our life or matter but she is like u know &--#-$-$+$+#+# that I can't tolerate any interference at all. I love peace and bliss

A walk alone (-)     25 October 2015

You should thanks god who have given such a good wife see in forum many husbands are facing problems because of wife. Married life is only adjustment from both side. You are spoiling life only because of her mother. Instead of asking her for choosing just convince her slowy slowly otherwise you might also be next husband in forum who will face cases and ruin lifes. Think with cool mind and sit together and sort out problems

Neo   25 October 2015

Where the parents involved the ship will soon sink.....convince her for separate living even after that she doesn't agree , before going this hell worse file a judicial separation taking her into the legal frame of 498a dv etc....well even after such a civilization sometime male has to win the girl....

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     25 October 2015

Get a CD and see the film "Chhoti Chhoti Baton me" hero Amol Palekar and heroin Teena Munim.  The story resembles your story and you will find the answer to your query after seeing the film.

(Guest)

Marriage does not work this way you idiot.  Cherish while you have it, dont screw yourself by listening to vakeels advice.

RAJIV   26 October 2015

But just for my knowledge. Is there any law which can order her parents to stay away from our life..

RAJIV   26 October 2015

But just for my knowledge. Is there any law which can order her parents to stay away from our life..

RAJIV   26 October 2015

Gyan Prakash Ji. I want to cheris and enjoy my married love life and that's why only I m seeking advice that his can I kick off her cheap quality interfering parents from our life..

RAJIV   26 October 2015

Just came to know that her mom gave poison to her and her brother when they were hardly of 1-3 years. Luckily survived. Case was ON in local police station for poisoning kids. But don't know how her patents succeeded to wind up and closed that case some 25 years ago. Must have bribed and all. Can this case can be reopened and can law punish the guilty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register