Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

divorce on the basis of impotency

Page no : 4

Khuku Das   04 January 2019

na na why should i mind! yes mam you are absolutely correct. i often think so. i dont know how she gave birth to 2 sons.

(Guest)

@khukhu girl,

you did not file any case yet right? how come your or their lawyer came in to picture now? something you are hiding..hahahhaha

na na.. as i told you that our legal advisor had to talk with him. so they thought he is our advocate n thats why they also hired an advocate. mam i dont hide n dont lie n this is only my negative point which creates prob everywhere. n people take advantage of that

(Guest)

@khukhu,

you are saying they are very rich people still they are not able to give just divorce and return ur amount..how pity!!! is your motherinlaw brought dowry and items like you? good that your motherinlaw is bedridden..

see how greed they are!!! god will definitely punish them. just wait...

you are saying exactly the thing which came in my mind. dont be pity on them mam. they dont even deserve that. to hell with my love n respect. they dont deserve that. i trust god. everything happens for a reason. now going legally. enough of trying.

mam its not like a girl cant live without a boy. i dont want all these now in future. enough of this

(Guest)

@khukhu,

yesterday you said he is ready to give divorce and return your items.today you are saying different story..

say exact things then only we can help you

my uncle(legal advisor) had a talk with him where he said that he will return all my items. but mam his words r not last words. whatever his father will say that will happen. he is just a puppet. his father is a big *****. moreover they are big liars. every minute they chage their statements n that is why i dont know what exactly is going inside their mind.

we r not getying a single call or msg from their side. dec we called them then they said lets sit tjis jan for a last talk. so acvording to that we were waiting for jan to come. then yesterday when we called them asking about to fix a date, they totally avoided n said talk to our advocate. n that bl**dy impotent he is not even picking up our call.

(Guest)

then talk to your co-sister, she may helpyou

mam being a girl you can undrrstand the phase i am going through. mam just imaginge i even told him that if the treatment failed n doc says that u will remain permanent impotent then also i am ready to stay with you... which means how much i got attached with him. he raised his hands in me, kept knife on my nech then also i kept my mouth shut. but after seeing his father's msgs i cant control myself. means beside me what type of dirty games they were playing! they knew it beforehand that he is an impotent then also how could they spoil a girl's life? then i called my parents n told everything n then they went their n i came along with them.

mam everybody is asking me to leave him but my heart.... u can undrstand mam. 3 years of attachment. you also were advicing me the same thing but i was not ready. but now after yesterday's incident i am pretty sure that they played a dirty game with us.

even i am here from the oast 1 month i didnt even got a single msg or call from his side. how we fall in this trap chi

he dont have sister. they r 2 brothers n they all know everything. yesterday we called his uncl(his father's elder bro). they also lives in chennai. they were our guardian there. he is saying "why she weng back to kolkata". o hello! how could you imagine a girl to live with an impoten who use to beat her! i was still there but those cheap msgs of hi father...... u know mam i was like ... i will complain about all the things that impotent is doing to me with his parents. but when i saw his parents are only the main culprit i couldnt control myself. i couldnt stay there.

i have their voice call recordings where they have admitted that he use to beat me. i have his father's cheap msgs pics. i dont know about legal punishment but at least i can remove their fake mask infront of their society with those evidences.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register