IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   13 April 2019

divorce matter

my name is nirav jagjivan sharma, I have filed divorce case against my wife, I have been living more than three years away from my wife, please guide me can I get divorce from her as iam living away more than three years from her, please do guide me, please please ,
after how many years, on living apart from wife, we can get divorce?


 5 Replies

Nikita Parekh   13 April 2019

You already have engaged a lawyer ...What is the opnion of your Advocate

Nirav sharma   13 April 2019

he is telling me till your wife dZnot agree for divorce, u wnnt get so please guide me properly so that my life goes Smoothly

TGK REDDI   14 April 2019

Your advocte is wrong

TGK REDDI   14 April 2019

Your advocte is wrong

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 April 2019

Tell your lawyer to get your divorce case expedited at the earliest in the Family Court. The court will only decide if divorce is to be allowed not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query