LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saifraj (accountant)     06 February 2011

Divorce / Maintanance

My freind has 5 yr ongoing family life. (son of 3 yrs) (Indian Muslim)


his wife attempt for sucised before 1 yr. we have taken her to police and get in written that she will not do it again. She is not confirm to make diovrce or not. She is makeing harrsement and telling she go to court / police for asking dowery. He has never ask for single money from her.  she tells that police will give him PC  with his parents.

As per my view it is to better to take divorce by him.

What to do ?

1. Go to jamat  (Muslim comitte and solve the matter)

2. Go to police station and register FIR

3. Wait for her decision.

4. What about his prents. (65+)

5. How much he have to pay? (  salary 16k p m)

Give options

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query