Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

divorce Hindu act 131 ia

I have filed case in 2015 for
divorce.hindu act 131ia.. But husband not accepting divorce. I have 8 years old child.. I want to take my daughter's custody too.my case is now ref/evidence as per my lawyer next arguments therefore
judgement.max in 3 months case will close.but My questions is in this case they can file
separately to take papa custody is there any chances?
If they file that how many years my case will be continue... Is they any changes to get I divorce.. I mentally disturbing from 3 years. How I can get divorce from husband. Please help in my case. I am not asking any maintenance and all. Plz help

Learning

10 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 October 2018

Dear querist,

Biological father can file separate suit for custody of his daughter, welfare of the child is paramount consideration in granting custody to either parent and generally custody of female child is not given to male parent but this not the hard code rule.

Anything can said after knowing the complete fact of the case.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

(Guest)
We both no where mentioned for papa custody till now.. In agreements and judgment they will discuss for papa custody?..can he file same in this case.?

(Guest)
I have filed the case... during this case how my husband can file the case? ... Incase If he file the separate case for daughter's custody.. Is they any chances to get the divorce in 3 months. A

(Guest)
Problem is not enjoy, s*x and sleep with others... I am middle class women.. If I not go to job I won't get salary.. Monthly twice I have to attend the court..I have to take care of child no one support me.. I have to manage single all these thing I not doing any mistakes.. .why court taking years time to get divorce... Why court not accepting 2nd marriage relationship when the divorce is pending? Why court accepting s*xual relationship why the divorce is pending?

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 October 2018

For this change you need to approach legislature, as legislature has power to change law of land.

As of now law of land goes like this only. Bar and bench has to work as per law of land and cannot change the law.

Martin S.   17 October 2018

You become politician or bribe some politicians into raising this topic in vidhan sabha, and passing a law like you want.  Once that done next steps are easy.

You should not have married.

(Guest)
Sir, I don't want to become politicians and anything else..i want to live happy life with my family but unfortunately my case continue from 4 years so upset.. So just raising my problem that depends on my divorce... I am suffering a lot with my husband we have living separately from 7 years but I have filed case in 2015. I can't understand why my case is pending from so many years.. What is there in my case to prolong so many years like. This is not even criminal case and not for properties.. I want to freedom from my husband because he is physio person... He and his friends torchering me a lot through phones and uploading videos in YouTube of my marriage photos using abuse words so I am thinking Once I get divorce he never torcher me.. Then I and my daughter can leave happily... I need freedom from him..

Indian court make litigants roam for 20 years 50 years, some nearly 100 years...................Patience. your s just 4 years, wait. patience have.

(Guest)
Understand.. No one can help courts, police, lawyers and judge... If I not able to face my husband and his behaviour ... Have to die there is no chance and rights to live in this world. But I don't want to die no problem. Thanks for good suggestions..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register