Upgrad LLM

divorce case

I need some advice regarding my mother's divorce case.
As my father has already filed divorce against my mother when she attempted suicide. And he has stated all fake and false allegations on my mother in the petition. All what he has done to all three of us so far he has stated in the petition in such a way that my mother harrased him throughout.
*what are we suppose to do in such a situation?
*also any idea when are the family courts reopening?

still no idea when family court will open..
but now u have to decide what u want to do against your father, if your mother want to give divorce to him, so u can take mother lifetime compensation and your marriage compensation from your father, u are applicable for this when you amd your mother both are not doing job

Total likes : 1 times


whatever the reason for divorce he cannot run away from maintaining his family. He has to give monthly maintenance to your mother and the unmarried daughters.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x