divorce case

Actually my husband want divorce from me but I don't want divorce because I've one girl 3 years old girl and I didn't not want that my daughter live life without her father or mother..
My husband filed divorce case and two dates in court he just gave sick application and next hearing date is in Oct...
So can you pls suggest me or tell me that,, how can i refuse this divorce case which is filed by my husband... Pls reply

A wife shouldn't live with an unwilling wife.

You haven't the reason why your husband wants to divorce.

Total likes : 1 times

Sorry.     Unwilling husband.     Not unwilling wife.     I regret the error.

Litigator GROSON ADVISORS

Dear concerned,

Since you are not agreeing to the divorce, you have no choice but to win the divorce case on merits. Your husband will need to prove certain facts in order to obtain an order. Glancing upon the petition filed by husband may help to give more favourable assistance.

Regards,

Aditya Grover

GROSON ADVISORS

Legaladvice@grosonadvisors.com

Actually my husband have affair but I've not any prof his affair,, Infact my husband not came my daughter born even he's not want to girl...
He beat me many time because of that affair girl..
And recently last insident,, he can house in drunk and then he beaten me in Andhra pradesh because he's posted in aandra pradesh and my neighbours saved me and my daughter life and then i called in police station,, police came and arrested him,, in police station he apologize to me and my father and senior police officer also abd written a apologize latter that gave in police station or one copy for me also..then police inspector said to me and my father u go with your father for few months like 2-3 and then your husband came and back to with his husband ok,, i said ok and go with my father house..
One month latter my husband not came but he gave me sent me a divorce notice by legal firm...

My husband family also involved in this because now days my husband family said he's not come with me but they take my daughter from me by court

Didn't understand now what can i do,, because my daughter wants her father but my husband not want her daughter and me also....

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YKU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

AJAY SHARMA, ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT AT J&K,

WE HAVE TO FILE AN LEGAL NOTICE IN THIS MATTER, I WOULD DRAFT IT YOU CAN CALL ME ON 09906298380......

FIN

The courts grant divorce on valid reasons as in personal law/applicable enactments, and/or if marriage has irretrievably broken down.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, mediators, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have posted and copy of petition etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/ civil courts, HC, SC…

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu