LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sweta Parmar   20 June 2020

divorce and property

I want to get divorced from our agreement, I a have a son, I want to take my son's partner's property (land).
Plz tell me what i do for this
It is possible to tranfer property of our sons name?

Learning

10 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 June 2020

1.  YES .... it is possible thru Civil Court proceedings.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

thank you sir ..
but my son is only 4 year running so it is possible.
it can be possible without any court proceedings?

Shashi Dhara   20 June 2020

No you have to take from court ,you become minor gaurdian for minors interest.

thank you so much

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 June 2020

Divorce of wife from her husband is not concerned with the share (coparcenary rights) of your son in the property inherited by him.

File a suit (as guardian) for partition and possession on behalf of your son through a local lawyer. 

Arpit Tumbaria (Advocate at Uttarakhand High Court.)     21 June 2020

yes un can file a suit for seperation in the civil court of ur district and also if u r not working(doing job) so u can also go for maintainece suit under sec 125 of Crpc where u can get monthly or yearly maintaince for u and for your child is well.

Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Section 125 – This section provides for maintenance not only to the wife but also to child and parents. Court may order a husband who has sufficient means but neglects or refuses to maintain his wife who is unable to maintain herself to provide monthly maintenance to her.and to his child.

Sweta Parmar   21 June 2020

thank you ☺️
Now i m studying in law Field i m in first year of llb .
thank you respected sir for our support and great full advices.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 June 2020

Is this a test paper for us?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

Originally posted by : Sweta Parmar
I want to get divorced from our agreement, I a have a son, I want to take my son's partner's property (land).Plz tell me what i do for this It is possible to tranfer property of our sons name?

@ Sweta Parmar,

You have stated in the start of your post, inter alia, that, "I want to get divorced from our agreement..." can you throw some light on the fact of "OUR AGREEMENT", what is the agreement ??

Further you have stated, that, "....I want to take my son's partner's property (land)..." what do you mean from the statement qua your "son's partner" ???

Sweta Parmar   22 June 2020

it mean to say that (this divorce by mutual consent )
(I DIDN'T EXPLAIN YOU IN DETAILS BUT some conditions applying in this divorce papers )

I want say that my son's rights on her father property and i want take only that

My husband not agree for any responsibility of our son .

That's only reason to take her right on father's property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register