Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

divorce and live in

in 2015 I married a divorcee women ( having a girl child from previous marriage,not living with us,she donated her to somebody before our marriage).we don't have any ritual,no wedding card,no saptpadi(phreras)no ceremonies. etc.,we don't have marriage certificate and any other legal marriage certificate of this marriage.
BUT WE HAD A boy child from this marriage.
now women demanding lots of money,seperation from my parents.she is living with the child with their parents since 1 years.and having affairs.
she is graduate and filling govt jobs form on her first divorcee status. she is not mentioning our marriage any where.
I don't want to stay with her


 6 Replies

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

she is making my life hell.what to do please suggest.

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

should I started living with another women in live in and can we have a child together.with contract signing by women. my girlfriend is agree with it.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     01 November 2018


What do you mean by Donating a child to somebody?

Even though you were not married, you had spent a reasonable time with the lady under one roof, it shall be treated as live-in relationship and the lady shall have a legal right to seek monatory relief through the court. And you being a biological father of the male child, it is your legal responsiblity to maintain the child.

There is no obstacle for you to engage in some other relationship. But ignoring the earlier relationship shall cost you.

1 Like

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

She gave her girl child to somebody without proper concern of his ex. Husband as his ex husband gave settlement amount to the women and his girl.I am not ignoring her. She is ignoring me . I want my child but she refused it. I am ready to give maintenance or keeping my child with me. But she said that I should make my property on her name. Can I make live in relationship and have a child

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

the girl child is living is far from the mother ,ek door ke rishtedaar ko de diya h

Deepak Aggarwal   01 November 2018

the girl child is living is far from the mother ,ek door ke rishtedaar ko de diya h

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query