LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish (selfemployed)     24 December 2013


dear friends,

my wife is staying at her parents house since last 3 months after leaving her matrimonial house without any

reason. after that she  along with her  family members met me  three times and all the time they just shouted,

yelled and quarelled with me wrongly blaming me for not keeping her not happy. 


a fews days back, my wife started calling me on my phone and tried to trap me with her sweet words and

wants me to come to her house to meet her dad and to take her back which i refused coz i am just not

 comfortable now to even talk to her or any of her family members. so she called me 5 days back and politely

told me on phone that if i dont want to stay with her, then she will be forced to send me a court notice thru her

lawyer.i told her that i cant force her to stay with me and if she wants to come back she can come back any

time  but i am not meeting any one  from her family now nor in future. her family members have done cruelty

and character assasination of me by insulting me and my family members in all the 3 occassions when we

met. she ahd also threatened me thru her  relative with dire consequences  to me and my my family members

if i dont divorce her on asap. 


now my questions are :--

1)  ca n stop taking my wifesphone calls or is it mandatory legally on my part to attend her cals?

2) can i tell her to send me the court notice and carry her stree dhan from my house and talk to my lawyer only from now on?

3)can i just talk it off and forget all past things if she unconditionally come  back?


shud i take one undertaking in writing duly notarised and stamped  from her that she will not harrass me and all my family members anytime ever in life and will no lodege any fake cases (498a  and dowry cases)in future and she dont want any alimony even if she wants to seperate after completion of one year of our marriage.


now i or my family members have never  refused  to accept her. we always said yes to accept her in front of all her family  as well as my family members but she only refused to come back thereby giving no reasons in particular? pls guide me on asap



 5 Replies

victim need help (HOUSEWIFE)     24 December 2013

Dear Girish, Plz don't ask for a legel help..because its a virus once either of you enter in this. It will surely eat up the whole relationship which u and ur wife have. Please use a common friend/relative forum and settle it amicably. my sincere advice don't go by legal remedies. It will not help either of you at all and will take all the happiness from your life.

Need Help... (MIS-Executive)     24 December 2013

Agreed She is right... Please if possible Save You... Ur Family And also Save ur Wife..... once u came in to this u Spoiled All's Life.... This is Brain Worm..

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 December 2013

I do agree.

Rohan (Manager- Legal)     24 December 2013

You are under obligation to attend her phone calls. If you do not want her back, go though a proper methond of ending the marriage. Avoinding her calls is not the way. Otherwise, give a second chance to your destiny and her her come back.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 December 2013

Take the help of the your community elders and get it solved your probelm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads