498a: My wife filed 498a DP 3 & 4 on me and later released on bail. We compromised and I have deposited Rs.7, 50,000.00 in Joint account through check. Joint account holders are my uncle and My wife’s uncle. Purpose is after withdrawing all cases,we have to give to wife and same we have written on Rs.20 bond paper but we signed backside of bond paper. 498a case moved to lokadalat and completed 90 days but our lawyer didn’t mentioned in compromise petition “mode of payment and amount, didn’t file any memo or pre litigation petition and Rs.20 bond paper in lokadalat court.just filed compromise petition transferred JFCM Court to lokadalat. Now we have hearing in lokadalat on 30.07.2014, if we go and attend on 30.07.2014 case will be disposed by mentioning amount.
1) My lawyer didn’t file MOU and didn’t mention terms and conditions and joint account details. just filed compromise petition, transferred JFCM Court to lokadalat. if we go and attend on 30.07.2014 case will be disposed by mentioning amount Rs.7.5lakhs.Is this correct procedure ? Please advise.
2) Is it possible to me to inform through (memo and terms and conditions) to lokadalat court that we are paying 7.5 lakhs after withdrawing all her cases and Divorce? My lawyer no where mentioned about joint account details and terms and conditions. Please advise.
3) We have written on Rs.20 bond paper but we signed backside of bond paper now it became a invalid due to written of backside and my wife didn’t signed and her father signed on that.Is this valid in the court ? if so please advise can I submit Rs.20 bond paper same in lokadalat court and family court?
Divorce : In between my wife filed Divorce case under sec 13 (1) ia,ib. (Cruelty) and my lawyer forced me to allow exparte divorce to her but I didn’t agree, as per advise received from this forum, I told to our lawyer file counter petition, mentioning terms and conditions and mode of payment in petition and inform to judge grant divorce to petitioner same day. Divroce hearing we have on 30.07.2014. last hearing we had on 07.07.2014 and I have given vakalat to my lawyer on same day.
1) Please advise how many days it will take to file counter petition? or will be filing only on 30.07.2014 hearing day?
2) My lawyer didn’t mention joint account details in 498a compromise petition and Divorce. Please advise which is the best way to inform about joint account details and 7.5 lakhs amount in the court?
Thanks in advance and quick responses..