LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mourougane   23 December 2023

Divorce

Sir, Happy evening, I was married on 2002, having two sons age 18 pursuing first year MBBS, second son pursuing 12th standard along with neet self study.Past 21 years am not peace in life with my wife due to communication problem.facing wordings fight then with hand. Before that boys are unmatured so my wife told to me I did was wrong further cant do like this.Now sons are matured so sons wrongly understood and asking to why you are like this. But sons not to asking to his mother. I am a agricultural person. I was left my private job ten 13 years before due to my elder son brain tumor operation went in private hospital in chennai. I was suffered lot. After bus health condition I was entered in agriculture in my own land. I am planning to stay in home along with family for my second son exa exam examination held by next year may 2024. now for my need is can safe in law. so can initiate divorce case. Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2023

You can decide about filing a divorce petition or to continue the married life in the same state.

If the situation is intolerable then you can decide to file a contested divorce case in case she is not agreeing for mutual consent divorce. 

Mourougane   23 December 2023

Thank you sir, 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2023

You are welcome.

Mourougane   24 December 2023

Happy noon, soon will come to meet your office to iniate the process this ine and another one is court degree passed against mortgage previous owner borrowed amount already getting advice from your end.thanks lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register