LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam lal   27 March 2023

Divorce

As on date a convert muslim man marries a hindu women as per muslim marriage system..as of now he wants to pronounce Talakh it lawful ? If not what is the way out.

Learning

5 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   27 March 2023

if a Muslim man has married a Hindu woman according to Muslim marriage system and wishes to pronounce talaq, he must follow the Islamic law and procedures for divorce.

It is important to note that Islam encourages reconciliation and considers divorce to be a last resort.

The man should make every effort to save the marriage and seek guidance from an Islamic scholar if he wishes to reconcile with his wife.

1 Like

shyam lal   27 March 2023

Rakesh thanks for the reply.the husband says no to reconcile wants talaq..question has he follow muslim law or the triple talaq law whicj the govt has formalated..kindly clarify.

RAKESH ISHI   28 March 2023

Originally posted by : RAKESH ISHI

if a Muslim man has married a Hindu woman according to Muslim marriage system and wishes to pronounce talaq, he must follow the Islamic law and procedures for divorce.

Jodi S. Denmark   30 March 2023

Although I am not religious, I have a great deal of respect for all religions. However, when I come across topics like this, I realize how challenging it can be to adhere to and be a part of a particular faith or religion. There are numerous prohibitions and laws that must be observed. In the modern world, everything is already complicated due to a million diverse laws and the rights of other people, and when additional restrictions are added, it becomes overwhelming.

I don't mean to offend anyone; I am just thinking out loud. I understand that I wouldn't have been able to cope with such restrictions on my own. I don't like it when things get complicated, and I always try to find simpler solutions. Two years ago, I even filed for divorce myself using forms from the internet at https://midivorcepapers.com/. It was an easy process that cost me very little, and I was grateful that my ex-husband and I were able to agree on everything.

If I were to marry a believer, I can't imagine how I would manage to conform to their faith.

shyam lal   30 March 2023

.Divorce is the only legal procedure .since there are no trial rooms .like before confirming purchase of garments.

Marriage gives one the Tiklish feeling.the moment the rash is over the faith goes for a toss..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register