Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Candida W   02 June 2022


I moved away from my marital.hime in UAE to
India due to physical n verbal abuse. leaving my then 7 year old son pre covid2019ovod as i did not have the finance. n he promised to bring my son after two months when i settle in my parents home. all this time he gave job excuses n covid situation to bring kid. now he's saying i need to sign Divorce before without any claims before brining kid only then i can talk and he wants mutual agreement to his terms and also now not brining or allowing me to talk to her child


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 June 2022

Immediately contact the Women's welfare officer or any voluntary agency that provides free legal assistance and guides the victims with their expertise and connections.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 June 2022

Engage a local prudent lawyer for professional advise and necessary proceeding.

However, you can avail facility of legal aid (free of cost) from Secretary district legal service authority where you are residing.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     04 June 2022

The first thing is you have to  file custody case and interim relief of visiting rights for your child.  Once case is initiated, the husband will appear in the case and you can mediate and settle all the terms according to mutual understanding.  You can get free legal aid from your District Legal Services Authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register