LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Aggarwal   29 November 2021


my sister married with her husband in 2015, A daughter was born from the wedlock.
in 2019 they shifted to our home with all their home appliances and furniture ,due to our home is empty .
now he used to drink and left the home after 2 month.
since then my sister and her daughter living alone.
now we get to know that he left job ( medical representative) and having 10 lakh debts.
he sold all my sister oranaments( which is given by us,we have bill).
he used her bank account for transaction.
now he abused my sister over phone and state that he only allow my sister in his home if we give him that we will not take any leagal action against him
we also requested for mutual consent divorce but he denied and said over phone that he is ready for going jail and all cases but would not give divoce to her .
pease guide us what to do and how she can separated with him .He didn't mention her name in Aadhar card,ration card, marriage certificate and not a single place in any id's.
we are worry that if he would not give her divorce, that it will be diffucult and time wasting in courts.
please please give us guidance

 4 Replies

Shajet Katarria   29 November 2021

Selling a womanโ€™s jewellery without her consent and using the returns from it for his own benefit by the husband amounts to cruelty to the woman,
"cruelty" which is a ground for divorce ,
and Desertion of partner for 2 years or more is also a ground for divorce .
1 Like

Deepak Aggarwal   29 November 2021

he always state that he is never denying for stay of my sister with him, but we have to given him in written that any case will not be booked against him

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     30 November 2021

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž. 

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     30 November 2021

Please consult a local reliable Lawyer specialising in divorce related cases, explain all the events and seek guidance. Your Sister can seek divorce as husband deserted her and behaved with cruelty towards her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query