Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

badshah abdul   21 September 2020

Divorce

Hii Sir
1 year ago my brother was married his wife in affair with someone before marry. Still She is doing so. I have all her phone recording. Now she (wife) wants divorce from my brother and demanded for 10lak.
what is provision for husband

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 September 2020

Hello,

Your brother's wife is committing a crime by having extramarital affair during the subsistence of her marriage. You have to hand over all the relevant evidences to advocate to file a divorce petition in the court. She will not be entitled to alimony as she is having extramarital affair. File divorce petition in the court. Try to file mutual consent divorce as she is also not interested in the marriage.

2 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 September 2020

To prove adultery or extra marital affair cogent and solid evidence is required.phone recordings are not sufficient to prove such allegations . However your brother may file divorce Petition on ground of cruelty and to prove cruelty evidence of phone recordings are tenable.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 September 2020

1. You yourself can be criminally prosecuted by brother's Wife for clandestinely taping her Telephone conversation.  Forget about Brother's Divorce.  Worry about yourself.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Ramesh   23 September 2020

In this matter you should take help of a good advocate to sort out this kind of problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register