Upgrad LLM


Hii Sir
1 year ago my brother was married his wife in affair with someone before marry. Still She is doing so. I have all her phone recording. Now she (wife) wants divorce from my brother and demanded for 10lak.
what is provision for husband

Total likes : 1 times



Your brother's wife is committing a crime by having extramarital affair during the subsistence of her marriage. You have to hand over all the relevant evidences to advocate to file a divorce petition in the court. She will not be entitled to alimony as she is having extramarital affair. File divorce petition in the court. Try to file mutual consent divorce as she is also not interested in the marriage.




Total likes : 2 times


To prove adultery or extra marital affair cogent and solid evidence is required.phone recordings are not sufficient to prove such allegations . However your brother may file divorce Petition on ground of cruelty and to prove cruelty evidence of phone recordings are tenable.

Total likes : 1 times

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You yourself can be criminally prosecuted by brother's Wife for clandestinely taping her Telephone conversation.  Forget about Brother's Divorce.  Worry about yourself.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Total likes : 1 times


In this matter you should take help of a good advocate to sort out this kind of problems.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x