Upgrad LLM


what are the material submitted to the court for mutual divorce

Total likes : 1 times


Hello Perumal TI,

Following are the documents to be submitted in the court for mutual divorce:

  1. Address proof of husband
  2. Address proof of wife
  3. Marriage certificate of the spouse
  4. Four passport size photographs of the marriage of both the husband and wife
  5. Evidence proving spouses are living separately for more than a year.
  6. Evidence relating to the failed attempts of reconciliation. 
  7. Income tax statements for the last 2-3 years
  8. Details of the profession and present remuneration
  9. Information relating to family background
  10. Details of properties and other assets owned by the petitioner

I hope this helps!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x