LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit das   12 June 2020


Iam a central gov employee.My want divorce and ask me to file it and say she don't need anything in demand.In which condition I don't have to give her anything.For me what is the safest way to divorce.Always have quarrels and don't have child for ten years.kindly advice.


 5 Replies

Virtual Legal Assistant (.)     12 June 2020


After going through your query, If both the parties are willing to seek divorce. In my opinion, Mutual Consent Divorce is a simple way of coming out of the marriage and dissolve it legally.

You may refer to the following article which will be able to help you

Hope this helps.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 June 2020


You dont have any child and your wife is also not demanding anything so you will not have any liability for maintainance. Safest way for divorce is to file divorce application in the court.


sumit das   12 June 2020

but she can deny at last and demand.If I file a divorce then court may look for her maintenance if at all she dnt want court may give.if she files then what are all probability for me being safe.

Parasar   14 June 2020

Don't file for divorce, file plc and ask for mediation, and let her reply that she wants mutual consent divorce.

Ashik Munambil   16 June 2020

what is plc sir ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register