LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UTPAL MUKHERJEE   30 August 2018

DIVORCE

My son married through arranged marriage on 10/07/2017.He is working in a IT firm at Bangalore.His wife is also working as HR assistance in a CO. at Bangalore since last six months. During last more than a year my son found that there a hale & heaven difference in mentality of his wife & himself. She is addicted to social media, Ill tempered, takes hard drinks while partying with friends. etc. etc.

In view of the above he wants to have a mutual divorce. But his wife is unwilling to divorce. Till date they are living in a two room flat. I have mailed his wish for separation to her elder brother who resides in USA. But he is not contacting me.
My question is how to get a divorce at an early date?

Learning

6 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 August 2018

Applying for contested divorce is the only option left.

Before this, obtaining judicial separation is advisible.

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     30 August 2018

1.a legal notice can be sent and and try to mediate to resolve dispute.. But if no results file for divorce petition in local family courts having area jurisdiction .good luck

1.a legal notice can be sent and and try to mediate to resolve dispute.. But if no results file for divorce petition in local family courts having area jurisdiction .good luck

UTPAL MUKHERJEE   31 August 2018

Reddi Sir, as I written that my daughter in law is residing with my son in B'lore please let me know how to serve a judicial separation notice to her?

TGK REDDI   31 August 2018

Your son may move the Court at Bangalore.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register