LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     18 March 2017

Divorce

U R G E N T My divorce case is ready for Orders. H-47 & W-48 yrs of age.15 years desertion period in between us. She has a Govt job drawing 1 lac pm & I left the same job before 14 yrs.Since then I'm staying alone with my mother, Daughter grew with the mother for 23 yrs & doing the job. we both stay in different states. She accepted desertion period in Cross exam report. Also accepted that she used to get a lift to office from her colleague now & then. In fact, she has illicit relations with one colleague. I don't have a job at present. Can I get DIVORCE or not? please unable to control my anxiety. Case filed by me on grounds of Desertion and cruelty in 5/2014. P R I O R I T Y

Learning

41 Replies

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     18 March 2017

During the pendency of the case unless it is proved the bigamy fact, the divorce is not possible. Try to prove with material facts of your adulterous wife before the court to imporve your case. Upon the evidence supporting your case, the court may proceed with seperation. Moreover, you have right to file a criminal case against your wife if you have supportive documents to prove her she is with another illicit relationship during the existence of married life. Note, that unless untill court declare seperation, you and your wife will be treated as husband & wife and during such course of marriage your wife cannot continue alleged affair with some one outside the bonds of married lives.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     18 March 2017

During the pendency of the case unless it is proved the bigamy fact, the divorce is not possible. Try to prove with material facts of your adulterous wife before the court to imporve your case. Upon the evidence supporting your case, the court may proceed with seperation. Moreover, you have right to file a criminal case against your wife if you have supportive documents to prove her she is with another illicit relationship during the existence of married life. Note, that unless untill court declare seperation, you and your wife will be treated as husband & wife and during such course of marriage your wife cannot continue alleged affair with some one outside the bonds of married lives.

Sir, I have no evidence to prove her illegal facts. On the desertion period, I need a divorce. which is proved by Respondent. Please reply.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chandrasekkhar
Sir, I have no evidence to prove her illegal facts. On the desertion period, I need a divorce. which is proved by Respondent. Please reply.

Case is already posted for orders and there is nothing that you can seek as advice from anyone.  IT will be like doing palm reading which is of no use.  I can make out your anxiety, but be cool.  If you have given evidence to court about her leaving you, then court will grant divorce, if not, case will be dismissed.  Anyway even if case is dismissed there is chance for appeal.  In HC give money and settle matter and take divorce.

Your query has been already replied to two years ago.

here...

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Divorce-101913.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Divorce-118899.asp

rahul abhyankar (advocate)     18 March 2017

WAIT FOR JUDGE ORDER.. THEN ASK AGAIN FOR FUTURE COURSE OF ACTION, TILL THEN BE COOL.

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Thank you sir