Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (owner)     12 December 2011

Dispute with the builder

Dear Sir,

I have a property in new delhi and my mother's is the owner of this propert and we have a agreement with the builder that he will construct it + till the building is underconstruction he will pay us the rent.. and the second floor will be sold after construction. in this agreement the builder made me his partner of 50% as when the second floor will be sold excluding the cost he invested rest the profit will be shared equally between both of us.  Now after the second floor lenter he stoped the work of the building and told us that he is ready to sell the second floor and if we do not sell it he will not give us the rent and also will not work furter and also threatened me and my mother that your son is also my partner now he should invest money ....

we have a agreement that is not registered.. also in response we have send him a notice on a letter head of a lawyer about this situation in responce his lawyer send us a notice that he has not undersood the points and our notic is wage....

also this builder is spreading rumors that our property is disputed and he will take second floor from us in any condition also he is not comming  for compromising....we  cannot do anything ...Also if we try to see our property he will take stay from court and make our property desputed.....

please help us .. by suggesting what we shall do now to get rid of this situation...

urgent help and advice needed..

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak  call me at : +918802020009

Learning

1 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     12 December 2011

hello,

mr.deepak,

call me on cell 09370756857

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register