LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     01 October 2021

Dispute with neighbour

Hello I am living on Second Floor in a building made by a builder in Shastri Nagar, Delhi. There is a Cable Tv shop on ground floor and the owner also have top floor of the same building in which I am living. Cable TV owner has also built an illegal floor on the roof of the building and also running his cable tv equipment from there. Due to his illegal construction on roof the original way of waste water pipe has been blocked and now because of it the whole building getting dampness and damaging the walls. Please suggest me what legal action can I take against him and these actions will take any effect.


Pradeep Kumar

 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     01 October 2021

Immediately file a 144 crpc petition over the illegal construction.

File a title suit for conducting a commission and a demolishig order. Don't forget to get a permanent injunction petition with this as well. 

Please do consider to engage an Advocate for better appraisal of legal recourse.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 October 2021

PRADEEP KUMAR (ALONE)     01 October 2021

thnks all of you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query