Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Mahajan (AM)     07 April 2013

Dispute over the property

Hi all,

I have a question in reagrd to the family dispute over the property. One of the my friend is facing the following dispute over the property The facts of the case are:

My friend has 3 brothers and 3 sisters and a mother. Following the dispute between the brothers in 1992 , 2brothers got separated from them and started living separately in the same house.  House was in the name of the mother who is staying with my friend and the property tax was paid in her name  till 1992. However the original documents of the property are missing or there are the chances that the house might have got transfered to the one of the brother who got separated. Following the death of said brother in the last month, property dispute has started again and it feels like that his wife and his sons in law are in the process of selling the house and making the money out of it... Is there any provisions in the law whereby we can proceed and say that in case the house was transferred in 1992 it was by fraud and the mother is still alive and the original owner of the house is herself and its her to decide to whom to give the property. ... Also in regard to this family property , there was public notice issued in 2010 saying that the mother is only the owner of the house and in case anyone claim that house belong to him/her , it would be his/her mistake following the date of publication of such public notice.... Kindly help in this regard urgently!!! 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register