LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajit Chaube   23 April 2024

Dispute in fnf

Company took handover the day I resigned by sending person at home and on asking for my FNF payment they said u have not served notice period of 3 months

Everything I have communicated via mail still they are not paying me my dues


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2024

You send them a legal demand notice through a lawyer by registered post demanding not only the settlement of F and F but any other issues to be received from company.

Stop communicating directly when you have engaged a lawyer for such services.

You will see the difference then.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 April 2024

Issue legal notice through a local prudent lawyer demanding FNF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register