LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fantastic R   26 May 2022

Dispute

A shop was taken on rent on my Father's Name(which he never used).It was used by 2uncles(my Father's Brothers).Few days back it was mutated to their name legally.Now they have sent a notice which says that if the Owner of Shop terminates the licence or if by any chance the shop has to be removed from the road side,my father has to transfer his own land's 2 katha(by roadside).We have no idea what to do because we have no connection with that as it has already been registered in their name.We have part of our home in that 2 katha.My father was shocked to see his signature their as he had no idea from where it came.Will be eagerly waiting for anyone's help.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 May 2022

@ Fantastic R,

Are you sure about mutation sanctioned for a demised property in favour of a "tenant" as stated / posted by you ?

What are the contents of legal notice stated to have been issued by landlord ?

Further you have stated, inter alia, that,

"if the Owner of Shop terminates the licence or if by any chance the shop has to be removed from the road side,my father has to transfer his own land's 2 katha(by roadside)...." is a vague statement.

Pure hypothetical and fabricated story.

Really "FANTASTIC"

MUKUND KUMAR (Lawyer)     28 May 2022

False query or not presented with proper facts.

Fantastic R   28 May 2022

Thank you for your concern Respected Sir.I would like to confirm you that yes it was sanctioned in their favour and that is what has been sent to us(The Notice).They have started to turn into enemy from brothers.We believe this a sort of fake threats to frighten us.

Thank you ❤️

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register