LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vittal Morae   23 May 2021

Disproportionate assets reg.

Dear Sir/madam
Is it wise to complain to CBI on holding of disproportionate assets by Group-C employee in a central Government sector?
Also, can it parallely be reported to CVC and dept. of IT also??
what would the quantum of minimum punishment???


 6 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 May 2021

state the facts.  your query is contains academic only

1 Like

Vittal Morae   24 May 2021

The employee joined in 2000, in 3050-4500 pay scale of 5th CPC. He has completed 21-years service so far. He owns totally four sites whose market value as on day is 1.5 crores, owns a new car worth 10lakhs and the PF balance approximately 30 lakhs.
So this is the brief about the case.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     24 May 2021

the investigation department can ascertain all records from all linked authorities such as Income tax , cvc  sources. By submitting his wealth details they can collecting  the details from income tax department by submitting his wealth details. 

Vittal Morae   24 May 2021

Thank you Sir. Thus CBI works as nodal agency, I hope

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 June 2021

CBI is not merely nodal agency.  It is prosecution agency.  You can complaint there.


As far as CVC is concerned it does not normally entertain complaint against Gp-C employee.

Vittal Morae   20 June 2021

Thank you Sir.. 🙏🙏

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register