Upgrad LLM

disowning procedure

Respected Members

I want to disown my 'out of control' son. 

Kindly tell me the approximate charges for the procedure, including newapaper publication.. I have met an advocate regaarding the same but am a bit confused about the charges being asked.

Location is Mohali, Punjab.


Sir if ur senior citizens and ur income is  around 1.25 lakh than u can approach to legal aid office which is in every district of high court else if u want Pvt lawyer over there I can suggest u the name u can contact me on my No. 8766211135 


BBA LL.B ( Practice at Rohini District Court & Dwarka District Court)

It's all above the news paper publication some newspaper are costly and some are cheap. Don't worry about charges, you can select a cheap newspaper for publication. It totally depends upon you as par your pocket allows.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x