LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Sunder   28 July 2020

disowned from property

kya carona virus ke chalte koi pita apne bachchon ko bedakhal kar sakta hai
Kewal kaam dandha na hone ke karan.

 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 July 2020

Agar baap nay apnay paison say pproperty khareedi hain ,jaidad purkhon ki nahi hain to haan kar sakhta hain. Lekin agar sampati purkho ki hain fir nahi kar skhta hain.

Shyam Sunder   28 July 2020

khuli majdoori karte hai jis se itni kamaai nhi hoti ki pita satisfi ho.
is todi bahoot kammi se me roti , bijli ka bill.or bacchon ki tution fee hi de pata hu .
pita per boj nhi.

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     28 July 2020

Dear Syam Sunder Ji,
Well, an explanation is given by Mr. real Soul in your matter. Please hold your house with passion your time will come good. It is not permanent. Focus on how can be better in the future.        

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query