LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Difference in salary structure


  I am employed as Accounts Officer in Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission co. Jabalpur.My Salary is as per Wages & Allowance Manual ie. Basic+Fixed allowance+Variable allowances by Co. notification in Mar 2012.I joined the co. in 02 Apr 2012 .As per notification of Company all the Employee of Company recruited since 2006 will be coming under above manual.The old employees earlier drawing salary as per Sixth Pay commission ie. 15600+5400GP+DA.But later on their salary was re-fixed as per New Wages and allowance Manual.The old employees now won the case in theie favour.

  Now there is the situation that the company itself have two types of salary structure for the same post.Whether we can lodge the case in this situation.whether the case will be tenable in the above situation.Please guide me.

Thank you

Durgesh Kumar 


 4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 July 2013

give a formal letter stating all the facts to the adminstrative department and also give the judgement reference and ask for your salary to be included inthat 

Hemang (Advocate)     06 July 2013

Make a detailed representation pointing out the "discrimination" and matter of "anomaly". The matter will be resolved administratively. Otherwise, challenge the action.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2013

Submit your grievance through website portal.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2013

I am sure there will be some paralell rules in state govt paralell to CCS(CC&A) Rules and section 23 of the same reads .


Rule 23.  Subject to the provisions of rule 27, a Government servant may prefer an appeal against all or any of the following orders, namely:-

(i)         xx                xx             xx             xx             xx

(ii)         xx               xx             xx             xx             xx

(iii)        xx               xx             xx             xx             xx

(iv)         an order which-

(a)          denies or varies to his disadvantage his pay, allowances, pension or other conditions of service as regulated by rules or by agreement; or

(b)          interprets to his disadvantage the provisions of any such rule or agreement;

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads