LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VRK (business)     05 September 2023

Did mutation illegally, file writ?

In Telangana twenty five years back our housing layout land was double registration by owner as acres, immediate tahasildar changed ROR  given title to newly purchased owner, recently we found it. We are trying file writ against collector because old ROR Act repealed and new ROR Act came into force, as per new act can't file fresh petition with  JC court on illegal mutation. But some lawyers say we can't file writ against govt long back held mutation, can any one advise in this?  


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     05 September 2023

For double registration file a case to cancel the registered document and take action against the individual or file a complaint in detail to the District Registrar concerned for inquiry in the matter.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2023

This appears to be barred by limitation, however that will not prevent you from taking suitable legal action as 


You may file a suit for cancellation of the double registration and also permanent injunction suit in order to prevent further alienation act of the government in this regard

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More