Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False cases please help

Page no : 2

Harry (Manager)     28 August 2013

Ramanathan ji im stressed because of these false statements of my wife. and laws. Like she gave affidavit that i beat her in Nov 2009 while that time i was in Australia. so many examples like that. and im bounded to visit india and face court again and again, go through bail for myself and my parents. while they dont show up in the court even. case dismissed, but still they can reopen the case. all unfair makes me disappointed. I told truth and i'll be. so im not worried to face anybody because i know i didnt lie. Here my "stressed" means disappointment and yeah some pressure in mind as well. I am really thankful to you for your help.

Ramanathan G (Independent practice)     28 August 2013

Sir, to help you, i will develop this point you wrote:- " false statements of my wife". Also about Legal problems you face. In India, there are a large number of cases of elopment, rape, adultery etc. Everywhere the consent of female is discussed. Hon'ble Mr.Justice VR Krishna Iyer (retired) is about 100 years old, and in his judgments you can find the proverb: "Kissing every flower and changing every hour is not permissible", to deal with Service and Labour Matter cases, to speak about Judicial Precedence. Evey Sanyasis (alive and died) faces and faced s*xual allegations. When i was getting training in the courts, after doing LL.B and getting sanad, in the Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi; on a particular day, the Presiding Officer did not come. One Clerk of another Advocate told me: "Come, let us take Date/NDOH fromt the Reader of the Court", Reader was a man aged 50 years. Steno of that court was a girl aged 22 years. I told that Clerk/ Munshi: "You take Date from the Reader, i will take Date from the Steno". No one objected to this comment, including the Judge when he came back to do duty next day. This happened on 2001. However, in your particular case, (also similar Family matter case between wife and husband), the question arise in our mind: "whether this woman have no s*xual urge - whether this man have no s*xual urge". However once an Advocate is appointed, it is dangerous for the Judge to speak to a party directly. In fact, in India, the duty of the Advocate is to do Lobbying, in which what order his client want, he should procure from the Judge, Opposite Party's Advocate, Court staff etc. When you will move Mental health Act application, the Psychiatrist can speak direct to your wife. In return she will also file one each Mental Health Act case against all your family members. We the legal people will be able to at least read about why there is "stone" in your mattress (term copied from Womens Era of 1993). To give another example of 2001, once i entered the court of a beautiful girl as Magistrate. I worked in the IAF for 10 years, thus my leg movement, with Shoes, create different sound. She just stared at me to find the new person (myself), found happy that, i wear Advocate uniform, just removed her spectacle, wiped one of her eyes (= winking at new figure in her court). Rest all things - the lies told by both the parties, excesses done by the relatives - everything will be forgotten, if the Psychiatrist can remove Rock from your mattress. In India, rarely you can get advice about SEXLIFE from an Advocate or Doctor, face-to-face. At America, i read that, once a Doctor prescribed having s*x as a cure for back-ache and he faced Compensation suit, because, the patient thought, the Doctor offered to massage her while having s*x with her. If you will courageously move Application under MHA with complete truth, the lady Magistrate (who like to wink), the lady Steno (who do not object to giving Date to a young male Advocate) etc will be able to help you to lead a good life; because, besides the vallet/ purse, they too have all female organs of your wife. (Not read again to correct mistakes). Today is Sree Krishna Jayanti, I have a daughter aged 7 years, she wear the Dress of Radha and participate in the Rally. In the celebration of 2011, she wear the dress of Krishna, last year she wear the dress of Radha, today also we are preparing her for Radha's dress. It is expected that, at some part of India, your daughter also must be celebrating the Birthday of Lord Krishna. Bye. 1.20 pm of 28-8-2013
1 Like

(Guest)

Good read.

Harry (Manager)     28 August 2013

You are Interesting and a good lawyer Ramanathan Ji. thanks :)

Harry Harry (Unemployed)     21 December 2014

Dear experts

my condition was same from last year to till now. but there is a change. my psychologist advised me to apply for divorce in australia. and the application is successful. i got divorce here in australia. But our next hearing in India is due in January. what should i do. Is it safe to travel India or not. If i travel i might get arrested and will need a bail. if not then what could happen. as my old parents are still involved in false 498a and dv cases. i have no clue what to do. can someone please guide me . 

Thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harry Harry

Dear experts

my condition was same from last year to till now. but there is a change. my psychologist advised me to apply for divorce in australia. and the application is successful. i got divorce here in australia. But our next hearing in India is due in January. what should i do. Is it safe to travel India or not. If i travel i might get arrested and will need a bail. if not then what could happen. as my old parents are still involved in false 498a and dv cases. i have no clue what to do. can someone please guide me . 

Thanks

Pay her lumpsum money for her to take back the  cases.  Thats the best way out for all of you.  How many more years will you keep hiding, absconding like a criminal   GO for settlement.

Thanks for advice Sir. But she don't want to settle. she said that she wants to live with her parents. and don't want to finish anything.. Nobody knows what does she want. If her intentions get clear then we can do something but she just wanna go through court. Now her younger sister have same issue with her husband. I contacted that guy he is so nice and polite. They have same issue even more worse than us. My in laws don't have a good reputation or relations in the society. they don't talk to anyone. neighbours, brothers (who live next to them) or anyone. thats why there is no one to talk to them. They don't have any hesitation to abuse anyone. even both girls (my wife and her sister) are abusive. i want to settle but not working. 

Can i get Anticipatory Bail like my parents or not. Other party just want to harass us. they will full try to stop my bail. as they tried in case of my parents as well. Luckily God is with us. Judge/lawyer can see the reality by way of talking and behaviour of my wife and our parents.

Should i travel to India? what precautions should i take. 

Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harry Harry

Thanks for advice Sir. But she don't want to settle. she said that she wants to live with her parents. and don't want to finish anything.. Nobody knows what does she want. If her intentions get clear then we can do something but she just wanna go through court. Now her younger sister have same issue with her husband. I contacted that guy he is so nice and polite. They have same issue even more worse than us. My in laws don't have a good reputation or relations in the society. they don't talk to anyone. neighbours, brothers (who live next to them) or anyone. thats why there is no one to talk to them. They don't have any hesitation to abuse anyone. even both girls (my wife and her sister) are abusive. i want to settle but not working. 

Can i get Anticipatory Bail like my parents or not. Other party just want to harass us. they will full try to stop my bail. as they tried in case of my parents as well. Luckily God is with us. Judge/lawyer can see the reality by way of talking and behaviour of my wife and our parents.

Your assumption is just assumption, judiciary wont work that way, based on mannerisms and behaviour.  Court wont order anything looking at clothes you wear.  what looks is whats filed on paper, + evidences + witnesses, nothing else.  If you have a good case, ie if your wife has made false allegations on you  and your parents, then eventually her case will be dismissed, if she proves all her allegations then she will get relief according to law, as simple as that.

Should i travel to India? what precautions should i take. 

Regards

Its all starts from selection of girl, wavelengths, social status, mentality, social well being, their friends, girls and hers sides attitude all need to be taken into consideration before tying the knot.  When you have joined hands with such third class people, this only will happen.  You wont have any other option than to fight out all the cases and come out of it.  Rest is ghoda he maidaan he, until the horse has strength and ground to run it will run, one day horse will get tired and give up running till that time, age, money, health  all will be waste.  Apply for AB then only think of coming back to India.  Look what will happen, try to approach wife's side to see if they are agreeable to one time settlement, if not her fate your fate.

Thanks for reply Sir. 

Her all allegations are false. She said in her allegations that i came home drunk at night and beat her in Nov 2009 . while that time i was in Australia. All allegations are completely baseless like this. But law says if she filed 498a arrest the guy. which is not fair. Everybody says doesn't matter allegations are true or false they will arrest you. you will get bail but have to spend one day in jail then fight. im very disappointed and stressed.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More