Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MKSingh (Personal)     17 June 2013

Need advice, please help me.

Hi All,

I have sent a legal notice to their family on Restitution of Conjugal Rights.

Her dad came with 5 members and warned my family after receiving the notice.

After few days I went to her house and spoke with her family (mom, dad & sis) and her self.

Now she is saying I was forced to marry, and I never loved you.

I requested her leave the past and come back join me lets have our new life dear.

She is saying not interested and why are you sending legal notice when i didnot sign on any document.

I will suicide and write your name in the letter.

I want to teach her and family a good lesson for playing with my life.

What should I do to teach her a lesson if she cheated me else i want her back in my life?

If I file a case on Restitution of Conjugal Rights then what all the cases they can put on me?

If I can put this in any of the news paper, will there be any case on me?

Please help, need your valuable suggestions.

Thank you.

Mukesh Singh.

This is continuation of my previous thread.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Temple-marriage-family-sentiments-to-close-this-matter-Need-your-advice-please--82091.asp

Learning

9 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 June 2013

Marriage consists of two men and women but to leave both sides should agree for the relationship and there should not be any force 

in your case there is some wrong means without your parents permission you seems to be married and now after she left by force or say by love and affection towards there parents she is not interested in the marriage which you both done before the ganesh temple with some witnesses 

this alone is not sufficient, say you go to court and take order in your favour and thus she comes to you and if their parents attempts anything what is the next situation 

No one in this forum nor your witness will help in that situation so prepare if any one helps mediator who helps you then convince her parents or leave to the faith 

(Guest)

Teaching lesson in school, LKG, UKG, Ist standard to VIIth standard. Here in life, no teaching any lesson. All lessons be it husband or wife, they learn it themselves. You should have given a complaint against those goons who came and warned you blah blah, that way your case would have a solid ground.

You wont achieve anything by putting this material in the newspaper.

If she is unwilling to cohabit, no court can force her to cohabit with you.

Just file for divorce, see if they agree for MCD, if not then ghoda hai maidaan he.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 June 2013

Good advise is given by helping hand. Hats off.

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     17 June 2013

If she says that she was FORCED to marry you, then don't assume you can FORCE her to come back to you by taking the help of Courts. That's never going to happen.

Stop wasting your time and energy on a dead relationship. Talk to her about a Mutual Consent Divorce, else file Divorce under Cruelty and Desertion. Get Divorce Decree. Move On. Be Happy. As simple as that.

advocateprashantghai.com

MKSingh (Personal)     24 June 2013

They have filed a false case on me that I given her some medicine and did this marriage.

I have shown proofs photos, videos, legal notice, Friends as evidence who came for this marriage in PS.

Finally she is saying now she don’t want me because I have done head shave (muran in Hindi) for her while she is alive and because of her sisters families will have problem.

Policeman said both of you take a decision else I will send this case to court.

There parents are saying we will have a notary saying we loved each other and dividing now and both of us will not disturb each other in future. I said we will take divorce, they are not agree for this.

They said we will prepare a notary document and give in this week.

I have few question :

1)      Shell I go for divorce or nullity in this case so that both of us should not have any problem in future?

2)      If they don’t agree for both then what should I do?

3)      The false case “gave some medicine and did this marriage” will this be valid in court?

Please advice.

Appreciate your help.

Mukesh Singh.

need advice urgently.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MKSingh

need advice urgently.

MK Singh:

Could you tell what actually are you looking for?

Want your wife back or want divorce urgently?

I love her, I want my wife back in my life. But she is not ready to come back.

They are saying  forget this marriage and move on with your life.

They were not agreeing for any legal procedure like Divorce, MCD, Nullity.

Confused what to do?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : MKSingh

I love her, I want my wife back in my life. But she is not ready to come back.

They are saying  forget this marriage and move on with your life.

They were not agreeing for any legal procedure like Divorce, MCD, Nullity.

Confused what to do?

If you are in love with her, you should only be wanting her to come back.  But here you are also asking her Divorce, MCD, nullity etc.

There is no use in pursuing this matter any more, I have also replied on your query in a different thread.

Any effort is futile.

Even if you are successful in taking Divorce from her, unnecessarily you will become a divorcee, and finding a girl after obtaining status of divorcee is a difficult task, leave aside the time you spend roaming court halls for getting divorce.

It is a blessing in disguise what you've got.  

There are lakhs of men who want to get rid of the headache called as wife in a easy manner and you yourself are wanting to fall into the legal web?  

Smartness is something else,  which you lack showing in this given circumstance. 

Better, forget her and look for someone else.

Final reply on this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register