Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Breach of Trust and Loyalty

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 January 2011

I agree here with TA jobs...that he shud look forward rather than dwelling in her wife's past.

But this is also true that before getting married men and women shud tell their prospective matches about any pre-marital relationships,since they may otherwise become bone of contention post marriage.While some will agree to still marry such a partner,some won't.So such a transparency will avoid marriage with an incompatible partner.

it's foolish to reveal past affairs post marriage,thinking that now since the marriage is done,our partner has no choice but to accept us.

(Guest)

@Abhi

On 24 January 2011, 18:25  ,Abhi said,"I do not see any mail/chat after marriage; but I doubt they will in touch over phone."

Thereafter on 25 January 2011, 18:54 ,Abhi said,"As I said; they are in continuous touch over the mobile before and after the marriage. I do see few outgoing calls to his number from my wife's mobile; but lot of times its he who calls to my wife's number. Unfortunately mobile operator is not providing the incoming call history so I don't have the proof to prove that he is calling."

Only 1 days you get truth ?:(

Did we believe it?

Is there any way that I will get the incoming call history of a mobile? If yes; what is the procedure?

Yes,Go to Tools -Log .you can see all the incoming calls history.

And dont try to tape a phone calls as ,Govt warns on illegal phone tapping The act says only the government may tap phones in the interest of national security but for others it carries a punishment of up to three years in prison with a fine of Rs 1,000.

Link:https://www.telegraphindia.com/1101231/jsp/frontpage/story_13374141.jsp

Follow the tajob and roshni b advise .

1 Like

Abhi (Professional)     27 January 2011

@Jamai Of Law:

Sir, thanks for your advices and suggestions. I will send a PM to you, please reply.

@Roshni B:

Yes Madam, I understand that after marriage dwelling into the details of past is not good. I am perfectly ok if she is loyal and faithful at least after the marriage; as she is still showing interest in her past relationship, I feel it will not make sense to continue the relationship. That's forced me to look for alternatives.

@Kushan Vyas:

Sir, thanks for the information, I agree with you that by seeing my two posts dated 24th and 25th Jan any one can get the doubt that I am lying. Actually I got the list of call history (from mobile operator) of her mobile on 25th, that shows few outgoing calls to his number, that's the reason I confirmed about this on 25th reply. As I said earlier, I am seeking help hear, I know that providing the false information will not help. So please treat my replies as honest replies.

Regarding the getting the callers details in call log; I think you are talking about the call history in the mobile. If so, she is so clever that, she deletes his number from call history after talking. To confirm this, I was observing the call history and call timers on her mobile, few times I observed that there wasn't any new numbers in the call history, but last call duration shows more than 1 hour (which differs from the old duration timers). And also as I said above, I got the dialed call history from the mobile operation which shows calls to his number.

And also you said call tapping is a crime. Thanks for providing the information. I want some clarification and suggestions on how to get the call history. The mobile number she is using is in my name. Considering the fact that it is my mobile number (even though she is using), is there any way I can get the call history and the conversation get recorded?

Or is there any way I can record the conversation on her mobile, (like auto call recording). Is there any such software's exist for mobile phones? Or is there any mobile which is capable of recording the calls without the user knowing that it is being recorded (with one time and initial settings to record automatically)? Doing this also a crime? Please clarify.

Thanks again.

(Guest)

@Abhi

As you said," I think you are talking about the call history in the mobile. If so, she is so clever that, she deletes his number from call history after talking. To confirm this, I was observing the call history and call timers on her mobile, few times I observed that there wasn't any new numbers in the call history, but last call duration shows more than 1 hour (which differs from the old duration timers)"

VERY SMART !! VERY SMART!!

THEN YOU HAVE TO BECOME 007

Then only solution to clear your doubt is to record the call .Install phone recording software.But its illegal in some country.

AND  again she is very smart .

I dont have any solution right now.And talking to her or his friend is not a problem to you .Dont worry .You loved your wife so much thats why you have a doubt .

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 January 2011

use a symbian phone pair , with sms and recording software embedded in background and gift it to her u will get all her data tranferred to ur mobile thru blutooth automatically.

2 Like

Abhi (Professional)     03 February 2011

Thanks for the replies.

Just wanted to know few more things. I have some property in my name, have some insurance policies and other investments. If I proceed for divorce, Do I need to transfer the property to one of my family members? There are some properties and investments in my Father, Mother and Brothers name. Even though I am living away from the family (in the other town because of my job), family isn't divided. In this case, what does law say? Does court consider only property in my name or entire family? If considers the property only against my name, can I transfer the assets to my brother, father or mother?
Is it better to proceed for divorce from myside first? or make her to proceed from her side first?
which will give more weightage to put forward my points.

Thanks.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     03 February 2011

its better to sell off property to a third party and invest amount received from sale into some business running into losses and ask CA to take care of the rest.

1 Like

Abhi (Professional)     03 February 2011

Thanks Avnish,

Do I have to consider selling the property only in my name? or have to consider for selling the property of all my  family members? Because; as I said in the previous reply, we (father, brother and myself) are not divided the property among ourselves.

And also, regarding the applying for divorce; which way will be good? either I have to file for divorce first or has to make her to file first?

Please suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register