Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Attention members

Page no : 2

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     10 September 2010

THIS IS THE SOCIAL NETWORK LEGAL PLATFORM EVERY DAY H.C AND SC COURT JUDGES ALSO VISITING AS GUESTS AND APPRECIATING THE STANDARDS OF THE FORUM AND THE MEMBERS VIEWS. HENCE LET US UP OUR DIGNITY TO THE HIGHER LEVELS.

2 Like

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     10 September 2010

Mr. Admin, Keep up the good work of this site. Your message is like putting brakes in the Vehicle at the proper time to avoid accidents. So make it a point to address such messages whenever it is needed. I appreciate your way of running the LCI in a proper democratic and smooth manner.  

1 Like

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     10 September 2010

A very good and well balanced message. Truly appreciated. 

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     10 September 2010

Appreciated information.

(Guest)

@ admin

thanks for all ur support and for posting such a valuable message...

i apologize 4 not acknowledging yesterday itself since my net connection was bit slow....so the message cud not be sent!

i wish LCI and all its members best of luck and am sure LCI will do tremenduously to transform india v.soon

hv a gud day!god bless u!

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre - DRF
"
And how can I miss this opportunity of direct conversation with LCI Admn though I have nothing more to say except a BIG THANKS for keeping up the measures of equal democratic rights and freedom of expression to all the citizens of our democratic nation.  DRF SALUTE to the LCI founders !!!

Ms. Aishwarya,  we, first myself and than you, have posted address to LCI  in morning at near 8:30 and within hours your problem reached & attended by LCI Admn.  So feel free in contributing your best to the society through this democratic platform of LCI.

If you have got anymore problem after these two PMs please put up here for perusal of LCI Admn. and all of us.  

Today I read in daily newspaper and statement by Mr. Pratyush Sinha, retiring CVC, wherein he said that 1/3 Indians are corrupt i.e. 40 crore people.  My personal experience is that women wheresoever are in governance or in administration are comparatively fair and they do not involve in corruption generally.  Hence, women should be always appreciated to come up and so we will ever like you to remain an active member here in LCI and contribute your view freely & fairly.

This is the all spirit of LCI, I believe.

Thanks LCI Admn. for quick response. 
"

@ram jee

thanks for all your motivation and +ve thoughs about women....i admire your spirits!

yes u are right.my problem was solved in no time....

this is the best legal website i have come across till now whic doesnt give just give legal advice but also enables exchange of ideas....

few days back i was facing problems in posting more than 1 message in open forums within 1 hour.i wrote to the admin and within 2 days it got solved.i m lucky to be a part of LCI which has so much knowledege exchange amongst intellectuals and common people.i find it more interesting than just reading the newspaper for knowing the news,etc

hv a gud day!

1 Like

mahendrakumar (marketing)     10 September 2010

thanks to admin,for drawing a much awaited boundary line.

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     11 September 2010

Wishing all members good day & happy chathurthi wishes

Good 

There must be rules of conduct. though it may appear that lawyers being members, they will be aware of conduct and libel, but practically it is not so. there are also non lawyer members. who may be from different background

let LCI frame a warning system and after 3 warnings, ban for 1month, next instance 3 months third time over with grave approach, ban them.

regards

(Guest)

CONGRATS PROF. VLV

LCI ADMIN. PLEASE WORKOUT THIS !!!

1 Like

AVR Rao (Retired)     11 September 2010

A very well drafted appeal; I am sure this will have a good impact on the few who misuse this great facility and involve in character assasination or attacks.

(Guest)

Thanks Sir as this message was a matter of concern for many of us. With Regards.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 September 2010

Our Admin has posted this message for one purpose and our learned members are even ready to have a healty discussion on this topic. 

Happy as most of them having good regards on the Woman and most of members have opinion not to hurt others. 

Thanks Admin

Ravindra Nath Tripathi (Lawyer)     12 September 2010

I have been member of some other forums, earlier there were very good discussion, in fact those were exemplnary, but because there was not control over members so slowly it became forum to abuse each other. I am not one who regularily contribute any thing to this forum but definately I can sense that control is necessary. And the forum should remain free to all types of thinking, if it is not obscene.

Thanks for above message, 

(Guest)

One more suggestion

to

lci admin.

That please let this thread “attention members” remain here as it is forever and post your guidelines and direct warnings to the members as this will help all of us here to maintain discipline.

sonika (student)     12 September 2010

I do this social forum should be used for healthy discussions only.

i appreciate this message by the forum to maintain the respect of all the fellow members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More