double employment

hello all,
I joined new organization on 20 th date but my old organization did not leave me so I have to work there for 2 extra days and they did payment also now my current organization also did payment of that 2 days now what to do ?

Take the shelter of Leave Letter to the prievous organisation.


I did not get it sir can u please explain little biy

Do you have written communication by past employer to serve for 2 days more?


You have obliged both past and current employer.

Either of them should ideally help you.

You may return the 2days wages to either of them ( in writing under proper acknowledgment) who is inclined to help and ask them to change DOJ/LWD on records and issue  corrected offer/appointment letter/FnF statement/Relieving letter/salary slips/PF –ESIC details etc etc and you may maintain proper record.


OK Sir thank you for help and if both organization will say no there will any action for 2 day overlap

OK ty sir I'll call u

If you have submitted resignation with LWD and have the copy then IT should help you.

Thereafter if employer has aksed you to work beyond LWD chosen by you in writing/ on record, after LWD then you can chose to decline or accept without wages/with wages.

IT is a matter of record and upto you, how to build the record.

If you have obliged the employer then IT may agree to accept refund of 2 days wages and update the record. 

Or you may just refund and pay by NEFT/DD/Cheque and ask to change explaining the matter under proper acknolwedgment.

Likewise you can try with current employer. 




You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Labor/Service  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists……the personal details of unsuspecting querists/citizens get stored in databanks/compromised……hacked.

 Such IT’s and entities keep on poping up at online portals with fake and new ID’s after  their old ID’s are permanently blacklisted/shunted out and money fleeced from unsuspecting is finished.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Labor Court/CGIT, CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters.

Your counsels  may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.

There have many instances of such entities operating with multiple fake Id’s at online portals.



The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu