cpc

General Power of Attorney- Is it to be registered?

A foreign power of attorney is the one which is executed at a foreign country and the executant's signature is authenticated by the 'Indian Embassy official at the country' where it is executed. When the said power of attorney is registered at the respective Registrar Office at India (adjudication of power of attorney), the photograph of the agent (the person who is authorised in the power of attorney document) is to be pasted on the reverse of the Ist page and to be submitted for registration.

n/a

1) I don't think that notarization of a Power of Attorney is compulsory. 2) Similarly, having it witnessed by two witnesses as mentioned by Mr. Veenzar is also not compulsory. Can anyone clarify ?

advocate

when a power of attorney relates with immovable property worth more than Rs.100.00 then it should compulserily regitered under The Regitration Act

advocate

when a power of attorney relates with immovable property worth more than Rs.100.00 then it should compulserily regitered under The Regitration Act

advocate

regarding your query about power of attorney if it involves any consideration then it should be regitered with regitered office of local place where the property is situated or at a place where thwe principal resides.. it should be authenticated by either notory public,judge magitrate or central government officials or consular office in foreign countries.

n/a

dear sir, i had  brought  a  property  in  bangalore about  20 years back  .of  which  i have  GPA MODE  papers endorsed by  notary &advocate.since iwas unable to get registered the property ,and my bad luck the vendor of the  poroperty expired.the brother of the vendor is refusing  to the possesion of the property ,and at the same time he is assuring  some money. the surrivors of the vendor family is little bit  cooperative.iam  car driver  and ihave three daughters to get marry which is seem to be very diffulct.please kindlly advise me.   

thanking you

advocate

When a power of attorney relates transaction of immovable property it should be registered.

regarding your case you can file case under section 53A of transfer of property act of doctrine of part performance.

Respected sir 

Im from karnataka. my father is having land tat land we got from LAND TRIBUNAL in 1982. tat land is in my grandma's name. but in 1993 one fellow was prepared GPA NOTARY in favour of his "MOTHER" without registration and forgered MY GRANDMA tumb impression but according to LAND TRIBUNAL ACT land cannot sell before 15yrs from the date of getting lant from land tribunal.my grandma was expired in 1997 after tat he Make register tat land from his own mother in 1997.after tat he went to thaluk office for changing KATHA AND PHANI but revinue inspector rejected tat file. now he is putting case agenst my father in 2012...

so plz advice me

GPA without registration is valid?? and wats the GPA Validity...

GPA without registration is valid?? and wats the GPA Validity...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x