Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to file case against advocate

Page no : 2

Kamlesh (OWNER)     22 May 2016

I need only justic and this is what happed with me i dont want to happned with othes because i manage that one lakh rupees very hard. So as per the eperts advise i will go through the bar council of gujarat.

Can anyone give me a format for complaint in bar council of gujarat......

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 May 2016

1) In which state u belong?

2) Have u taken any receipt for rs ONE lakh?

3) Give advertisemetn in local news paper for such advocate to collect evidence for fraud with other people.

4) consult local lawyer.

Thanks

Amol Kende (No)     22 May 2016

Hi Bharat asper the case person belongs with Gujarat state, he have written doc available i suggest to file 420 case in police records then aftr go to rhe gujarat state bar council with fir copy that after he can give the advertisement in local news paper to collect other frauds evidances so its eassy to take action against thebperson here intention was to make fraud and that mony is the subject matter hope m correct

Amol Kende (No)     22 May 2016

Hi Bharat asper the case person belongs with Gujarat state, he have written doc available i suggest to file 420 case in police records then aftr go to rhe gujarat state bar council with fir copy that after he can give the advertisement in local news paper to collect other frauds evidances so its eassy to take action against thebperson here intention was to make fraud and that mony is the subject matter hope m correct

1. State - Gujarat City - Baroda.

2. I had gave him 2 cheques of Rs. 50000/- each.

3. He is a lawyer so i am worried about it. If i give advertisement in local news paper then he      can file suit against me????????

4. I want my money back only because its hardest earn money.

Kamlesh (OWNER)     23 May 2016

I will start process of FIR first in police station.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2016

You first lodge a complaint agaisnt him with not only the local police but also with the bar council of the Gujarat and BCI

You will get back your money.

Kamlesh (OWNER)     02 June 2016

i recently asked him that you will give me my money back or not and replied me that i will not give u a single rupee. and he also told me that now you called me another time me for money, i will complaint against u in police station. i think that i have to ask him last time so i tried it but he refuse to pay money although he threattens me that i will complaint you in police station if u will called me again... now what i have to do??????? i requst him but he denied me......... please help me i am in a middle class family and my father is a vegetable saller and i am recenlty opened business of insurance, investment and tax consultant.......

Kamlesh (OWNER)     03 June 2016

In Banakhat it is clearly stated that after completing banakhat time period you loose your banakhant amount if you can't arrage loan. I recently meet a lawyers for suggesstion and he told me that you can not claim this money because in banakhat it is clearly mentioned it also you loose your money in police station and many other place.

So now what shoud i do?

Kamlesh (OWNER)     03 June 2016

Anyone can you please tell me how much cost of filing suit against him and if he complaint againt me for his protection. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More