Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Kotian (Advocate)     06 October 2011

Details required of a delhi high court judgement

Sir/Madam,

I happened to read an article in the month of April 2011 whereby the Delhi Bar Association filed a petition in the Hon'ble Delhi High Court that lawyers being professional should be allowed to do work pertaining the Registrar of Companies(ROC) jsut like what a Company Secretary does. The next date of the petition was 25th May 11. However due to some personal problems i couldnt keep a track of the petition.

Pls let me know what had happend in that petition or any other relevant petition, coz as a lawyer i am getting a lot of C S work which i am forced to say no to that work. If any body can provide with the case law i would be able to follow up with the same.

Regards,

Nitin P Kotian

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     06 October 2011

Dear Nitin,

Can you tell me the name of matter, which is pending before the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi, so that i can track it and help both of us.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Nitin Kotian (Advocate)     06 October 2011

Sir,

Unfortunately i cudnt remember the name of the case, the only thing it was that the article appeared in Mumbai Mirror in the last 15 days of April 11. However confidently i say the matter was listed at the Hon'ble Delhi High Court on the 25th May 2011

I any further details i get would let you know,

Regards,

Nitin P Kotian

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register