Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   25 April 2021

Desertion by wife

Hi,
One month back my wife left my home (Marital Home) picking up fights in the family for silly reasons and made false allegations orally on me and my family for not looking after her well from 3 yrs of married life. I am a cancer patient and suffering from partial disabilities. Citing equality and for escaping marital responsibilities, she told she wants to live separately and lead a life alone and moved out without the intention of coming back. We don't have kids. She is not demanding anything but wants a mutual divorce. I am in agreement for mutual divorce. Now she is working in some place and none of us are able to contact her over phone and unable to meet her personally for discussing further things.
Filing a police complaint for tracing her may tarnish her image in work place which I don't like to do.
Kindly guide what can I do in this situation and what types of legal remedy can I get if this situation continues.

Learning

4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     25 April 2021

State the facts openly. First you find  your wife's whereabout with the support of your in-law side relatives

shivam chaudhary   25 April 2021

there's no legal remedy sir, the only thing you can do is to contact her parents and get in touch with her.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     25 April 2021

1. IF said Wife wants mutual consent divorce, THEN she will come forward for the same.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     26 April 2021

in your given facts, its suggest to place a divorce application against her before the Competent Court having jurisdiction and the same will suffice your purpose, so far.

thanks

ashok kumar singh, advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register