Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranesh yadav   17 May 2022

Dependency certificate and latest martial certificate

I need dependency certificate and latest martial certificate for railway 

Learning

12 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2022

apply to the district collector in their office. Dependent Certificate is a certification provided to the citizen by the government confirming and testifying that he/she is a Dependent.

Required Documents

1. Application form.
  2. Identity Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar card)
  3. Ration Card.
  4. Affidavit.
  5. Death Certificate.
  6. Self Declaration.(Affidavit to prove that YOU ARE YOU)
  7. Land Tax document (as per requirement)
  8. Marriage Certificate (in case of married person)

Ranesh yadav   18 May 2022

Hi Rama chary,

We visited twice and more to concerned thasildhar office and he had taken any application and orally there are saying that what are certificates available in mee seva they will provide not more then that, and then we filed a notice file by lawyer in 10th month 2021 to collector,RDO, MRO. No one is helping us and I visited collector office. Please kindly help us 

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2022

What are the facts? What is the context?

Ranesh yadav   18 May 2022

We required dependency certificate and latest martial status  certificate for Railway purpose in registering for complimentary pass. My father was retired railway employee

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2022

Whether names of his (your father's) service dossier has been updated qua endorsement of name(s) and relation of dependants ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 May 2022

You are still evading the material facts. The facts posted suggest an exceptional situation.

Ranesh yadav   19 May 2022

Hi Venu,

My father was retired railway emp and I am daughter of railway employee and my husband was expired in 2020 as I am housewife they was no source of income and I am staying with my father. So concern Railway division officer asked me submitt 1.dependency certificate and 2.latest marital status.

Om Prakash   19 May 2022

Is your retired father alive? 2) If your father is alive, then, are you staying/residing with him? 3) If not residing/staying with your father, then you cannot be treated as your father's dependant. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 May 2022

Originally posted by : Om Prakash

Is your retired father alive?

2) If your father is alive, then, are you staying/residing with him?

3) If not residing/staying with your father, then you cannot be treated as your father's dependant. 

Dear Sh. Om Prakash ji,

How is a married daughter dependant upon her father even if her father is alive, she is staying or not staying with her father ?

She is not at all dependant upon her father.

Ranesh yadav   21 May 2022

My father was alive and he his rtd railway employee  and staying with my father.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 May 2022

Your profile informs you to be a male, not female. As such, where is the question of your husband?

Ranesh yadav   21 May 2022

Here it doesn't matter gender ,seeking information in behalf my sister.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register