LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   29 June 2023

demolition of illegal construction

Dear learned experts,.
my question is a person constructed G+5 in 266.61sq.mts getting permission for G+3.
Can the muncipality not able to dismental illegal construction without complaint from any body by verification of spot?photo of illegal construction sent by a whistle blower?due to threat by the builder having with an influence in the society?


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2023

If you have made a complaint as a whistle blower, you can follow it up in the same secret manner to ensure the p[urpose is achieved..

The local civic body can very well take action to demolish the unauthorised construction on receipt of information about it

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 June 2023

Repeated query

posted a new topic in Forum demolition of illegal construction

posted a new topic in Forum without permission of constructio

Besides this, as observed from your profile you have posted various queries concerning different topics viz;

posted a new topic in Forum private complaint

posted a new topic in Forum judgement posted a new topic in Forum criminal tresspas

posted a new topic in Forum supreem court latest judgement in favor of complainant in NI Act regarding2 years punishment and double the cheque amount.

posted a new topic in Forum eviction of a tenant

posted a new topic in Forum NI act case

posted a new topic in Forum police interfere. posted a new topic in Forum issuing of FIR

Read more at:

What is your acual problem / dispute (if any) for obligation of experts on this platform ??? 

Niharika Lohan   01 July 2023

Hi, I’m Adv. Niharika and here is my take on your query.

Seeking permission for G+3 and constructing G+5 property is in itself a violation of the permission by Municipality. Municipality can either upon application by any person or suo moto take action on it. It is certain that the property will be demolished by the municipality as soon as they become aware of this illegal construction. The best you can do is to stall time and you can do it by hiring a prudent lawyer. File a case, buy some time as that is the best available option for you in my opinion.

I hope this information helps and for further information, you can contact me via email at

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register