Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   10 August 2020


if there is no settlement done by the revenue authority then what are the procedures and ways to take the demarcation there even revenue authority has demarcated some land and plots there but not in my case the field Kanoongo has submitted his report that villagers are saying that without settlement demarcation can't be done and create the problem there.


 6 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     10 August 2020

1. Settlement or Partition has to be done by land owners.  Why would the  revenue authority do any settlement for you ????

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

pankaj verma   10 August 2020

settlement means telabandi or bandobast
not family settlement

Adv Shaikh Ali (Practicing Lawyer)     10 August 2020

proper facts not mentioned..................... !!!!!!!!

What is telabandi or bandobast?

1 Like

pankaj verma   10 August 2020

when the old records of Urdu is not converted into Hindi or local language

sribhusan sukla (Free Legal Consultations)     11 August 2020

If settlement means  settlement of rent, there is no private land in any revenue village where plot  has not been demarcated and rent not settled under Survey under Settlement Statute. If settlement is settlement of right and rent under Estate Abolition laws in pending cases before estate abolition authorities, then also please do not forget that the  plot was surveyed earlier and demarcated under relevant survey settlement laws. In aforesaid view of your matter please reframe your query.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 August 2020

Please post the material facts bringing out the issue, if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query