Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Bhagwat   22 June 2021

Demanding Money and giving worning about police case

Hello,
My wife not want to stay with my all family together.Actually there some accident happen with my mom then my wife gone to there Mother's home.after that she takes me granted for my child.she says i am an affair with my childhood friend. i am already tried to convince my wife about to come but she says she not want to stay with my mother.i am telling my wife my financial condition is not stable and i am not able to survive with all family needs in mumbai city.so i was tell her to stay with my mom and my brother i am going for the job to the Mumbai city.after some months when i prepare for complete all needs we all move to mumbai and live together but she says she dont want to stay with my mom in my village any how.
Now there is some family lawyer of my wife giving me threat regarding police complaint regarding Some 498 clause.i have all the recording of that threat calls.
i dont know what is this.
but afrer discuss with my wife and thw family lawyer of my wife they says if me not accept there condition they will file Complaint or if i want to get separate i have to give my wife 5 lac rs.as alimony. They want me live separately with my wife or give my wife 5 lac and get divorced and live separate.
i am not in that financial condition to settle there demand and i am not going to live separately from my mother.
i request please give me advice what should i do?

Learning

2 Replies

Sekar (Self)     22 June 2021

I am not sure whether your wife's lawyer has the rights to threaten you like that over phone. If the experts in this forum agree that he has no right, then you can file a case of intimidation.

As they are demanding money for separation, it is confirmed that she does not want to live with, therefore, any efforts for conciliation is waste of time and it may not stand for long as well.

Your financial position may be poor now, but it is easy way to get rid of her. in my view,  5 lac is not a big amount when compared to your peace of mind and health and future life.

I wish the experts will provide you more insight into this.

Best of luck!

Prashant Bhagwat   22 June 2021

Thanks Sir for your Valuable Advice.Thank you so much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register