Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cinemarily   29 June 2022

Deliberate scam by 1xbet.in

R/SIR,

I HAVE BEEN USING 1XBET.IN FROM PAST 5-6 YEARS THEY WERE DOING FINE BEFORE LAST MONTH WHEN I WON SOME MONEY WITH THEIR COMPANY, I HAD A MAIN BALANCE OF 334000 & ABOVE, MAIN BALANCE FUNDS – REAL MONEY DEPOSITED + WINNINGS, WHICH IS REAL MONEY DEPOISTED/WON BY ME, THEY TRIED TO FIRST REJECT WITHDRAWALS & REMOVED ALL THE TRANSACTION HISTORY FROM MY 1XBET ACCOUNT DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO MISLEAD ME ( THEY USUALLY SHOW IN ACCOUNT TRANSACTION HISTORY LAST 2 MONTHS TRASANCTION BUT IN MY CASE THE ACCOUNT WAS ONLY SHOWING TRANSACTIONS FOR LAST WEEK ) WHEN THEY TRIED TO FRAME THEY REMOVED THE TRSACTION HISTORY & REJECTED WITHDRAWALS & ASKED ME TO SEND DOCUMENTS TO THEIR SECURITY TEAM ,  THEN THEY ASKED ME FOR MY IDENITY DOCUMENTS WITH FACE HOLDING DOCUMENTS IN HAND I.E. PAN CARD , AADHAR CARD I PASSED THAT IDENITY CHECK, THEY TRIED TO MISLEAD ME BY ASKING ME THE DEPOSIT SLIPS BY MENTIONING WRONG TIME & DATE, ASKED ME TO SUBMIT DEPOSIT SLIPS THEREBY COSTING ME MORE TIME TO LOOK INTO EVERY TRANSACTION I HAD WITH THEM I SUBMITTED ALL THE DEPOSIT SLIPS I HAD,THEY REJECT ALL OF THEM SAYING YOUR DOCUMENTS CAN NOT ACCEPTED THIS WENT ON FOR 2-3 DAYS, THEY ASKED ME TO SUBMIT AGAIN THE TRANSACTION HISTORY FROM BANK WEBSITE & SOMEHOW I CLEARED THEIR DEPOSIT SECUIRTY CHECK, ALL THE DEPOSIT SLIPS WERE GENUINE & LEGIT,THEN THEY ASKED ME TO HOLD MY PHONE /LAPTOP & CLICK A SELFIE SHOWING THE CONVERASTION WE HAD WITH MY EMAIL OPEN & HOLDING DOCUMENTS IN ONE HAND ALONG WITH FACE, I ALSO CLEARED THAT CHECK,THEN THEY ASKED ME FOR A RANDOM NAME & ASKED ME WHAT IS THE RELATION OF ME & THAT PERSON SPEICFICALLY  , ALSO MENTIONED MY FATHER NAME I SAID CLEARLY YOU CAN CHECK IN MY DOCUMENTS MY FATHERS NAME WHO ALSO HOLDS ACCOUNT WITH THEM FROM 4 YEARS BUT I DON’T KNOW THAT PERSON THAT WAS RANDOM LIKE BEFORE THEY WERE KEPT ON ASKING FOR FALSE  DEPOSIT SLIPS BY MENTIONING WRONG DATE & TIME AS THEY HAD ALREADY REMOVED THE TRANSACTION FROM MY 1XBET ACCOUNT DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO FORFEIT IF IN CASE I SUBMIT ANY WRONG SLIP OR TRANSACTION BUT THEY FAILED IN THEIR ATTEMPT. THEY HAD NO ISSUES FROM 4 YEARS WHEN MY FATHER WAS HAVING A ACCOUNT WITH THEM  & NOW THEY REJECTING MY WITHDRAWAL  SAYING YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, ALSO I WANT PUT A LIGHT ON THE FACT THAT WHEN I WON  WITH 1XBET MY FATHER WAS OUT DOING FARMING & HE WAS OFFLINE & ALSO DIDN’T PLACED ANY BET WITH THEM DURING THAT MONTH CLEARLY NOT SINGE BET THAT MONTH NOT A SINGLE DEPOSIT WITHDRAW TRANSACTION WITH 1XBET.IN THAT MONTH , THEY HAV NOW  BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT BY SAYING YOU HAVE ABUSED THE WEBSITE NORMS. IS THIS A FAIR GROUND TO BLOCK & FORFEIT MY WINNINGS WHEN IN FACT  I WON SOME MONEY WITH MY REAL MONEY DEPOSITED FROM MY BANK TO WEBSITE , THEY HAD NO ISSUES BEFORE WHEN MY WITHDRAWALS WERE LESS THAN THE MONEY I WAS DEPOSITING & CLEALRY SAYING LOSING WITH THEM . 

ACCOUNT ID WITH THEM : 21411523

NAME – KARAN MEHTA

EMAIL : MEHTAKARAN801@GMAIL.COM

Learning

7 Replies

Sumit Mandloi   30 June 2022

Dear Mr. Karan,

It is quite evident from your brief that you have been duped by the company.
In order to proceed with your case, you have multiple options to proceed with the likes of consumer court along with a criminal complaint with cyber cell.
Also, it is pertinent here to mention that online betting companies do such kind of misappropriation of funds by deliberately blocking accounts of their customers on a very regular note.
You should proceed with the above-mentioned legal actions and also have some patience so that the recovery can be done. Also, such companies will be fearing from negative publicity and criminal prosecution if you file proceed with this case on a serious note.

Regards,
Sumit Mandloi
Advocate
2 Like

Alainde   29 June 2023

This is a rather strange case. Once I also had an issue with 1x verification and they resolved it within 2 weeks.
As far as I know it's common thing for a bookie to do such strict verification, especially if they find someone with similar name as yours.
So how did it end?

Cinemarily   03 July 2023

The way i see it now ,They bluffed me to deny My winnings. my father is their user from 2018 I am their user from 2017. they had no issues from past 5 years But the day i won the money They asked for documents next day after cancelling my withdrawals then they asked all sorts of documents including Deposits slips & identitiy documents, they were satisfied with the documents I provided Then they asked me What is the relationship between you & mentioned my fathers name I told them clearly Then they blocked The account straight away within minutes. How their system flagged My account with my fathers account just after I won 2-3x money. Please note that my fathers account was not operational from 4 months On the day i won. Also after many discussions they replied me with a false number That you have been already more than the deposits you made in your account.  

Steve Menary   01 December 2023

I also used 1xbet for a few years and never had any problems. The platform is just like many others.

Sunn Bhai   02 December 2023

Almost identical has happened with me now they are not letting me play at all kindly give me your number my no. 9619329161

Sanskriti Tiwari   02 December 2023

It seems like you're experiencing a dispute with 1xBet regarding withdrawals and the legitimacy of your winnings. From a legal standpoint in India, the situation involves breach of contract and potentially unfair trade practices.

Under the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, consumers have the right to seek redressal for unfair or restrictive trade practices. Section 2(47) defines 'unfair trade practices' to include false representation, withholding material information, etc. Your situation, where the platform is possibly withholding transaction history and making arbitrary demands, could fall under this category.

Moreover, the Indian Contract Act, 1872, governs the terms of the contract between you and 1xBet. If their actions violate the terms agreed upon during your registration, it could constitute a breach of contract.

In terms of case law, the Delhi High Court in the case of 'M/s Resaiki Interiors v. M/s Mont Blanc Enterprises' upheld that unfair trade practices can lead to legal consequences and remedies for consumers.

You may consider seeking legal advice and exploring options to file a complaint under consumer protection laws or civil courts to resolve the dispute and claim your rightful winnings. Keep documentation and correspondence as evidence to support your case.

A Das   23 January 2024

Hello Karan,

Has there been any updates on this issue? Did they fix your account and allow withdrawal?

I think I'm the latest victim of this fraud by 1xbet. I've been using my 1xbet for about 5 months now and I have never faced any issues while withdrawing. Yesterday I won some bets and had around 17k INR in my account. I tried placing a withdraw request of 8k and it got rejected asking me to send security documents to security team.

I first sent them my Aadhar Card, then they asked for Voter ID card. I sent them that as well now they are asking me to click a picture of myself holding my document with my laptop showing the email chats. (Attached)

Now I started feeling suspicious and checked the internet upon which I came across your post and realised that I've been scammed as well. 

I'm under a lot of financial pressure, lots of loans and EMIs, and I was slowly recovering from it but now if I lose this money I don't know what I'll be doing.

Kindly let me know if I can take any steps to get my money back. I'm also mailing you over email shortly.

Attached File : 1019148 20240123105506 screenshot 20240123 105207 1 .pdf downloaded: 7 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register