Upgrad LLM

delayed possession by builder in noida

rera registered builder in noida delaying possession ,Half of the payment made by me 6 month ago,As per builder buyer agreement possession date was Oct 2019 but till date the builder has not even applied for occupancy certificate in noida authority. Please guide me in this regard.

Dear sir,

You can take legal action against the builder. Send legal notice to builder thereafter you can approach consumer forum for compensation.





if rera rigister property means you can file deay compensation rera court

further information contact 6361466619
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You can browse RERA website https://up-rera.in/index and file in a  complaint box.


  • You can send a written complaint to the appropriate dispute redressal forum as per the value of your flat, or the amount of the damages you have suffered. The disputes between 20 lakhs to 1 crore can be filed before the SCDRC while the disputes over Rs. 1 crore can be filed with the NCDRC in New Delhi
  • You can also file a complaint to RERA of your respective state claiming your refund along with the interest or damages.
  • A buyer can file a case to the State Real Estate Regulatory Authority. According to this Act, a builder will have to pay 10% interest on the value of the property for delayed possession of flats. Aggrieved home-buyers can approach three forums for resolution of their grievances.
  • In case the builder is unable to continue or finish the real estate project, insolvency proceedings can be initiated by the buyer under the insolvency and Bankruptcy Code established in 2016.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x